Que Hirschi Law

Free Initial Consultation 818-380-3019

Bringing Families Together through Family-Based Immigration

Whether you are a U.S. citizen or are yourself a lawful permanent resident, we can help you bring over your spouse and unmarried children through an Alien Relative Petition. At Que Hirschi Law, we help U.S. citizens bring in their parents, adult children and brothers and sisters as well. For the new arrivals, we provide necessary assistance to help them get their green cards, whether through consular processing or adjustment of status proceedings. Our practice encompasses the full range of family-based immigration matters, including fiancé/e visas, Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) petitions, Child Status Protection Act procedures, and waivers of inadmissibility. We remain on top of the latest developments in U.S. immigration law, including hope for DREAMers through programs like Deferred Action for Child Arrivals (DACA) and Deferred Action for Parents of Americans and Lawful Permanent Residents (DAPA).

Share This Page:
Captcha Image